About the Position:
We are looking for an experienced digital marketing & analytics professional, who will implement all paid campaigns for One CoWork on social media. The position represents an excellent opportunity for an individual with strong analytical abilities to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial set-up in an ever growing coworking space.
· Strong understanding of the Interests & behavioral targeting, Custom audience, Remarketing and various pricing and reach models on Facebook (CPC Model).
· Maximize traffic and conversion
· Provide relevant analysis to internal teams to take action to improve
· Constantly search out barriers to sales, conversion and customer journey issues then develop plans to remove
· Analysis of the site performance to ensure maximum customer response.
· Produce reports and on-going recommendations to the business.
· Developing strategies; SEO, PPC, social, mobile, CRM campaigns
· Proposing site and campaign optimization based on analytics based evidence
· Providing regular evaluation and monitoring of the digital marketing strategies
· Producing a monthly report on e-commerce performance, development and opportunities
· Implementation, Optimization and monitoring of Social media campaigns on daily basis.
· Strong understanding of campaign creation for new products/product categories from scratch.
· Good understanding of various features and strategies used to do bid optimizations at Behaviors/Interests/Audience targeting level.
· Strong Analytical and number crunching skills with good knowledge of MS Excel.
· Good understanding of Google Analytics and ability to analyse traffic funnels.
Experience and Requirements
Marketing,Digital Marketing,SEM / SEO,Social Media,Web Analytics,Campaign Management,Online Marketing